5g Mixed Spices
2g Cinnamon Powder
50g Pine Nuts
50g Unsalted Butter
4pcs Filo Pastry
180g Basmati Rice
100g Green Peas
360 ml Water
To taste Salt
To taste Pepper
1. Cook Basmati Rice for 6-8 minutes. Strain and set aside
2. Sauté Onion and Garlic on the large skillet until it caramelized
3. Use Premium Ground Beef or Lean Ground beef. Cook for 7-9 minutes
4. Add Salt and Pepper to taste then, Mix it with spice mix, and Cinnamon Powder for 3 minutes.
5. Sprinkle green peas, and pine seeds until they softened for about 2.3 minutes.
6. Mix together with the cooked basmati rice.
1. Cut the puff pastry into quarter
2. Use a round small mixing bowl for molding the Ouzi. Apply a melted butter in every layer in between. make it at least 3-4 layers.
3. Stuffed the cooked beef Ouzi and close it.
4. Apply a butter on every closing of the puff pastry
1. Bake it for 10-12 minutes with 180’C (350’F)