800g Mr Cleavers Ground Beef or Lean Ground Beef
3 pcs Large Eggplant
3 tbsp. Onion
2 tbsp. Garlic
To taste Salt
To taste Pepper
5 ml. Olive Oil
¼ tsp. Cumin Powder
½ tsp. Cinnamon Powder
2 pcs Canned Tomato
50g Tomato Paste
50g Unsalted Butter
50g Almond Stick
180g Basmati Rice
60g Vermicelli Pasta
1. Pour an Olive Oil in pot then sauté the Onion and Garlic until it caramelized.
2. Add Mr. Cleavers Ground Beef, Stir it until it tenderize.
3. Mix it with the Spices (Coriander Powder, Cinnamon Powder, and Cumin Powder). Cook it for about 5-7 minutes in medium heat.
4. Pour the Tomato Sauce. Stir it well with low heat. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes. Do not let it dry.
5. Seasoned it with Salt & Black Pepper according to your tastebuds. Then let it cool down.
6. Meanwhile, peal the Eggplant then arrange it on baking tray then drizzle an Olive Oil on it and bake into 180 c (350 f ) up to 15 to 16 minutes until it become light brown.
7. Pour The unheated Sauce on a blender then add Cumin Powder, Tomato Paste, Salt and Pepper, the blend it gently. Until it become smoothly then transfer most of the sauce into pyrex
8. Start to stuffed the eggplant and add it to the pyrex.
9. Pour the remaining tomato sauce on it and bake into oven for 180 C (350 F) up to 12 to 16 minutes.
10. Served it with Arabic Rand sprinkle Parsley & Almond stick nuts on top.